The company respects the legal rules regarding the protection of personal data of its customers / suppliers, and of its employees, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 04/27/2016.
Drivalia Portugal, S.A., NIPC 502766883, headquartered at Rua José Fonseca Carvalho, 9 2685-869 Prior Velho is the entity responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
What is personal data:
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, such as personal addresses, e-mail address, unique identification number.
The processing of data is permissible where it is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the data subject is party, or for pre-contractual procedures at the request of the data subject, or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the person responsible for the data treatment is subject.
How and what data we collect:
Drivalia Portugal, S.A., collects the personal data provided by you and essential to provide the products and services we propose or to fulfill legal obligations to which we are subject:
- Full name, tax address, current telephone number, e-mail address, driving license number, citizen / passport card number, tax number, date of birth and information regarding your credit card;
- Number and time of flights, address to the place of delivery or collection of the vehicle;
- Information about your commercial history, such as applied tariffs, type of vehicle normally requested, place of pick up and return of the vehicle, contract term, mileage and maintenance records;
- Other information that may be necessary in the scope and validity of the car rental contract (eg data collection in case of accidents);
- The collection of data can be done in person at the counter, by phone or email.
What is the purpose of data collection?
The company collects, registers, consults and conserves the data provided by its clients for execution of the contractual relationship and billing of the services rendered.
The data provided will be processed by computer and non-computer means and used, exclusively, to the competent entities (addressees), for:
- The execution of the reservation requests and legal obligations necessary to execute the rental agreement (during and after its validity);
- Respect legal requirements (eg billing, other accounting documents);
- Respect, in compliance with legal obligations, requests from law enforcement authorities and other responsible and legally based entities, arising from accidents, theft or damage to the vehicle, misconduct, or road crimes during the term of the lease;
- Necessary documents, via email or telephone contact under the rental agreement, during and after its validity;
- Fulfillment of our legitimate business interests;
- Administrative management;
- Information, if requested, on the requests of Administrative entities, namely National Road Safety Authority and Institute of Mobility and Transport, Aliens and Borders Service;
- Under your express consent, for communications, e-newsletters, marketing actions, satisfaction surveys;
- With your express consent, to communicate to the Association of Car Rental Industries without driver, for inclusion in a database of non-compliant customers.
Security of your personal data
Drivalia Portugal, S.A. took the necessary precautions, with the implementation of technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data (technical and human) and implemented adequate procedures for the safeguarding of personal data, their integrity and security.
All employees of the company, authorized to access personal data, are bound to the duty of confidentiality.
The personal data under the rental contract and other foreseen purposes are stored and used by the company, throughout the duration of the contractual relationship and even after the end of the contractual relationship, under the legal terms and until tax compliance inherent to the company's activity.
For the purposes of Marketing, and from obtaining your consent, if there is no commercial movement or any interaction of the, and with, the data holder, at the end of 24 months the data will be deleted, unless new consent of the holder.
What are your rights and choices?
The client must notify the company, whenever there are changes in your personal data that affect the contractual relationship and post contract and or billing services.
You have the right to access personal data, correct, update and delete them. However, the latter (deletion of data) is not an absolute right as long as there are legal, legal or legitimate grounds for the retention of your personal data.
Identity will be carefully checked before permitting or executing any request.
You are also entitled at any time to withdraw your consent for the processing of data and opposition to direct marketing, as a right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Any subject regarding privacy, clarification or requests described above, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Data Management, Rua Mártires de Timor - Edifício DRIVALIA, SA 2685-331 Prior Velho and will be clarified for any question or concern about how we treat and use your personal information.
DATA PROTECTION IN RECRUITMENT
By providing Sado Rent, SA with the information contained in its Curriculum Vitae, derived from a recruitment process, the candidate gives his or her consent to have your information and personal data treated only for the purpose .
A Sado Rent. S.A. is responsible for the treatment of your application, whose purpose is to allow the execution of the process of recruiting and selecting candidates for the function or area to which you are applying.
Please be advised that in the open recruitment process, your application will be appreciated and we will only contact you if the profile matches what we believe is appropriate to the open job.
The recipients of the candidates' data are the human resources department, the team leader and the Administration, all of which are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality.
Your data will be deleted, within a maximum of six months, after the recruitment process.
If you want your personal data entered in your CV to be analyzed for future recruitment at Drivalia Portugal, S.A., you must send your written consent at the time of your application. The personal data will be kept for a year and a half, from the date of sending your application, after which will be eliminated.
The Candidate has the right at any time, in accordance with the law in force, to update, rectify or delete his / her data, by sending a written request to email@example.com or to the address Data / DRIVALIA, Rua Mártires de timor - DRIVALIA building, 2685-331 Prior Velho, which will act accordingly.
The applicant shall also have the right to withdraw his consent at any time and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Sado Rent, SA strictly follows Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the processing of personal data, and has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures, adequate procedures to safeguard Personal Data, to ensure the adequate level of security for keep on file the Personal Data of the candidates.